MULTI-FUNCTION TOURIST NAVIGATION
Irreplaceable application for hiking, geocaching and your everyday life.
Locus offers many useful features such as :
- Online maps (browsing and downloading)
- Offline maps
- Navigation (online calculation tracks)
- Vector maps
- WMS service
- Track recorder
- Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
- Weather service
- Point of interest
- POI alert
- Search (by adress, coordinates, contact)
- Custom screen (created by community)
- Integration of GPSies, Breadcrumbs, Street View and other
- API for developers
- ONLINE MAPS
- OpenStreet maps (16 types), Freemap (4 types), ArcGIS (4 types), SHOCart (4 types), MapQuest (3 types), Navigasi (1 type)
- Support for SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF formats.
Support for import Pocket Query files, Field notes (ability to pre-fill), load all waypoints for all POIs, graphical calculations (intersections of circles, intersection of lines) and many other tools for geocaching.
Vector maps of the whole World in Locus.
Possibility to easy and fast downloading of maps thanks to addon, which can be bought to Locus Pro for 1€. The biggest advanteges are small size and quality of maps in all scales.
WEB MAP SERVICE – online
The service allows to display map layers (thematic maps) of geographical informations, that are provided for public by individual institutions.
What's in this version: (Updated : Sep 18 ,2012)
- add: Online map - Prahou na kole
- add: ability to disable "Optimization" for On-board calibration
- add: predefined profiles for Track record
- chg: information texts when downloading map
- chg: another small improvements in GroundOverlay handling
- chg: reduced memory requirements for TAR initialization
- chg: better restoring of previous state for Geocache screen
- fix: missing geocache logs
- fix: parsing EXIF info, centering on imported point, Lambert proj in RMAP and more